Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So now I'm a Californian...?

Arrived in SF this afternoon around 5.  Just about killed myself dragging 4 bags to the hotel shuttle but I managed all right.  Moving cross country is no joke--and to think of all the stuff I took to Goodwill before I left!  You really do accumulate a lot.  I probably shouldn't have brought all the stuff I did.

Anyway I am "settled in" in my temporary home, the Hilton Homewood Suites.  It's a little tiny studio hotel room, complete with kitchen.  Not too shabby.  I'll try to post pictures later.

My car should be on its way to Cali as of tomorrow.  That will be a relief once I know for sure it's on the way.

My first day of work is also tomorrow.  I'm not nervous, just ready to start learning and making some money money money!  (:  Speaking of work... Gotta be there at 5:30 am.  Right now it's 9:30 and I am exhausted!!  Time to go to bed.  Good night!

1 comment: