Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pictures

Downtown

Some Latinos "worshipping" in the Mission neighborhood.. They jumped around and yelled "Whoo!" all the time and a guy had some bongos and beat on them.  I don't know how much of it was authentic... I mean check out this guy. He's wearing socks.

The rest of the gang

Murals. The Mission, a primarily Latino neighborhood, has tons of them.

One of the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) stations. These guys took me to and from the city when I was waiting on my car to arrive.  Expensive as hell ($8 one way) but way faster than the bus.

Pretty sweet car.

Your guess is as good as mine.


Another really pretty mural in the Mission

The sun was just right. Had to take a picture.

Looks like a sunset.  This is actually the sunrise after I've been at work for about 2 hours.

An example of the ominous fog that is famous around the San Francisco Bay area.

Ancient Greek temple? No! It's the Exploratorium, a museum right near the bay. Gorgeous.


I live in the Castro, the neighborhood known for its homosexual orientation.  They let you know it, too.  Rainbow flags fly on every corner and on buildings, too.

The Castro theater, just a few minutes' walk away from my apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment